EOA Head Start is a federally funded child development program designed to help break the cycle of poverty by providing infants and preschool children of low-income families with a comprehensive program to meet their emotional, social, nutritional, and psychological needs. EOA Head Start aims to increase school readiness in low-income children and promote parental involvement in early childhood development through education, advocacy, and childcare services. EOA Head Start has six centers located throughout Washington County:
- Ellen Smith, Fayetteville
- Ivory M. Conley, Fayetteville
- Pat Walker Center for Children, Springdale
- Oak Avenue, Springdale
- Springdale Airport, Springdale
- West Washington County, Lincoln
To learn more about the EOA Head Start program, visit EOA Head Start.